DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 22, 2021–
The Global 3D Printed Drugs Market is expected to grow from USD 301.03 Million in 2020 to USD 392.11 Million by the end of 2025.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. The ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the 3D Printed Drugs Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global 3D Printed Drugs Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global 3D Printed Drugs Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 3D Printed Drugs Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global 3D Printed Drugs Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global 3D Printed Drugs Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global 3D Printed Drugs Market?
- Surge in demand for instantaneous soluble drugs
- Increasing usage of 3D printing technique in the medical & healthcare industries
- Growing adoption of personalized drugs, and production of the combination medicine
- Increasing adoption of 3D printing technology
- Antagonistic effects related to these drugs
- Usage of 3D printing to develop illegal drugs
- Constant technological developments in 3D printing technique
- Growth potential in developing countries with the introduction of 3D printed drugs
- Rise in health care investment in emerging countries
- Lack of government regulations for 3D printed products
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Anatomics Pty Ltd
- Aprecia Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- BioDuro, LLC
- Biomedical Modeling Inc.
- EnvisionTEC GmbH
- FabRx Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Materialise NV
- Merck KGaA
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Pharma Excipients International AG
- PreScouter, Inc.
- Prodways Group SA
- Renishaw PLC
- Siemens AG
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- Stratasys Ltd.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/22/2021 11:05 AM/DISC: 03/22/2021 11:05 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.